--from Edna Ingalls Adams' 1983 article
farm was bought in 1946 from the Soltys family.
Paul Biskupich had come from a farm family in
and wanted to find a farm in this country.
Eleanor, his wife, had immigrated from
came to this area and farmed extensively until 1963 when Paul died.
They had been taking a few boarders through the years and had a bar
and grill and continue to receive guests through the summer.
The resort is located on Route 32, a few miles south of