DP8 Rules of Restauranteering
- The establishment must have a liquor license,
or some other satisfactory arrangement made.
- The restaurant should not be more than
an hour's trip from the 'starting point',
unless the remaining diners are complicit.
- Reservations must be able to be made, unless
all agree to some other circumstance.
- Preference is given to individually owned
restaurants, and must be more than 'red neck' hangouts
or other holes-in-the-woods. Chain restaurants are acceptable
if only one or two are available in our hour circle.
- A potential expense of more than $75 per
person should be noted before, if possible.
- Food aversions are to be considered -- curry, salmon, Mexican, and wild game. Alternatives are so likely
that these aversions can probably be reconnoitered.
- Ken must have coffee.
- Other rules to be made as needed.