- All reviews are a mixture of seriousness, humor, a little tongue-in-cheek,
a reflection of our likes and dislikes, and all the other eclectic
influences that flavor our dining experience.
- No mean intentions and personal vendettas will cross these reviews.
- A restaurant may have had a good night, or a poor night. Besides, we
usually show up on a Saturday night at 7 p.m., one of the busiest times of
- We Dinner Party of Eight may be more than usually stressed or surprisingly
- A repeat visit could result in a different verdict.
- Thus, our review may or may not reflect the reality of the day-to-day
reality of the restaurant but it was the our reality of our visit. See other
web sites for more reviews.
- Reviews made in a "distant" past may be dated, as a change of management or
philosophy may have occurred.
- Please feel free to disagree or to agree.
- Please check out the web sites of the restaurant.